Monday, July 2, 2012

Rent-A-Kid 2.0

When the kids are around there is rarely a dull moment and Pat loves it! When my family refers to "the kids" or "the boys", generally, Pat is included in that group.

As a child, one of the things I loved about going to PA was the pool. I used to spend all day there. So we took the kids.

The boys....smiling and enjoying each other!!

Emily showing her dance/cheer abilities.

Pat's 1 1/2

The diving boards have always been the main attraction at the pool. There used to be high dive (about 15 ft. I think, or at least it seemed like it when I was little) but I guess injuries or insurance caused them to take it down. But one thing hasn't changed from when I was young - the kids love to see the lifeguards get wet.  And what the kids want, the kids get...



Pat apologizing for soaking this poor guy.


After we were all sufficiently sun kissed we were ready to go home.  I asked,  "Pat where are the keys?" He replied, "Umm....."

Waiting for their mom to come rescue us. This picture cracks me up!

Pat trying to cheer them up.

Another fun thing to do in the summer is go to the drive-in. We took Emily and Issak to see Brave and Madascar 3.



Practice makes perfect, right??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment