Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Wedding and Parasailing!

Saturday night Coleman and Kayce got married! It was like a high school reunion, everyone was there. It was a beautiful ceremony and fun reception. Pat was a honorary groomsman which included driving a golf cart around the church parking lot, shuttling people from their cars to the church, the perfect job for him. Haley and I attended the wedding together as we have in the past, maybe too many times. We were both surprised at how many people didn't know who she was marrying or that I was married at all!!




Sunday Pat went to Irmo for a fun day on the lake. A few hours later I get a call from Jesse, "Your husband is about 100, 150 feet in air attached to a parasail!" As much I wished I was there I was worried about the landing of the contraption. I had heard a little about it and all I remembered was that the success rate of getting in the air and actually staying up was very low. But all went well and apparently it took so many tries that by the time Pat was in the air there was an audience of boats (including DNR) that stopped to watch!


Another highlight of the day was...

Pat found a boiled peanut with 5 nuts inside!!!!

 I should also mention what Pat points out about this blessed day, "I rode a parasail, I found a 5 peanut nut and Osama bin Laden is dead!" It really was a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment