Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!


Mom and I celebrated Mothers Day a few days early this year. I decided to take her to lunch for some one-on-one time. We shop together almost every Friday and we talk on the phone everyday, but there is something different about sitting down in a quite setting alone together. Our favorite part of the meal...well any meal for that fact, is dessert! We ordered the Godiva chocolate cake and the keylime cheesecake. Both great choices!



My mom is so much more than that, she is my friend. She loves everyone and would do anything for anyone. I hope that one day I could be as wonderful a mother, wife, grandma, sister and friend that she is!
Mom, thank you so much for everything you have taught me. For your patients and understanding and the calming words I need at times. My life wouldn't be the same without you! Much love forever and EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment