Sunday, May 8, 2011

For Better or For Worse!

Today is our one year anniversary!

It has turned out to be a day like any other... Pat is on the lake with friends and I am at home cleaning and getting ready for our cruise. I didn't feel right eating the cake by myself so I just got it out, took a few pictures and put it back in the fridge. I also decided it was time to part with my bouquet. Yes, I still have it! As I have said many times before, my wedding day was the best day of my life and I wanted to hold on to all of the 'memories' that I could.


This day one year ago I vowed my life and love to Pat. For better or for worse, on the lake or at home cleaning (I should have thought to add that one). I love him so much! He makes me laugh when I am down, and for those of you who know me, that can be difficult! He is kind, caring and sweet! He has the most wonderful sense of humor and is loved by everyone he meets. He is the most wonderful man in the world (except you daddy)!

Happy Anniversary Pat!
I love the life we are building together and I can't wait to see what our future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment