Sunday, May 1, 2011

Another Great Weekend!

This week I took Friday off and went out to the lake Thursday night to be with my family. Friday was such a nice day. We spent most of the time outside swimming, fishing, jet skiing, kayaking and sun bathing. I love being able to spend time with the kids in a setting like the lake. When we are outside they seem to find things to do on their own (well that excludes Emily, she is at my side every second). Dylan runs back and forth from the jet ski to his fishing pole. Then the next thing you know they are running down the dock and jumping in the water. When it comes to fishing, it doesn't matter who caught the fish because they all get excited, keeping it in a bucket until they get the next. I love to sit back and watch them, being the southern girl I have become, I don't particularly care for the water until the temperature is about 78 degrees. But I did dive off of the dock once to show them "...how much I love you!" Dylan became a pro at the stand up jet ski (as we all knew he would) as well as Rick and Pat made sure he took Isaak and Emily for a ride too.

If you can't see the cute smile on this handsome face then click to enlarge!


Isaak, mouth open, yelling no doubt.

Emily, happy and waving!


Krista and her kayak.

Oh, that's a snake on the end of his pole! Ewww!


First makeshift diving board...


And the second...





Friday night was game night. We played Chinese checkers, Jenga and the never-ending game of war. I was very impressed with how high our Jenga tower got considering we were playing with a 6 and 8 year old! Not to mention that I can be a little clumsy and Pat....well he has been known to mess a few things up in his day!



Saturday morning I treated Emily and myself to pedicures. After which she told me she would not be going swimming that day so her polish wouldn't wear off. I told her not to worry I would put a clear coat on top to keep it on...it was almost all gone by 4:00. Oh well, at least I got a picture!!


Goodbye Baumgarner Clan! We will all miss you very much!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment