Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Weekend Celebrations!

Pat and I had a busy weekend...
 Friday night we went to the HBA Holiday Ball with Ryan and Haley. I was feeling a little under the weather so I wasn't performing at my full potential but we still had fun. I enjoy getting dressed up every once and while and this was the perfect excuse!






Saturday afternoon we traveled to Moncks Corner for Ryan Leapharts wedding. Ryan was Pats partner in crime for much of middle and high school. It was nice to meet his family (and him) and hear all of the nice things they had to say about Pat. We got an opportunity to reminisce and share old stories. Pat was also able to clear up a few "situations" that went unexplained when they were young.  Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the bride and groom but I managed to get a quick shot of the guys before everyone departed.

No comments:

Post a Comment