Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday Pat!!

I am officially married to an old man! I can say that because I have another year before I hit the big 3-0. Pat and I celebrated his birthday by lounging around the house and relaxing. His birthday was Sunday and Becky was the first to wish him happy birthday at 10:30am. It would be another few hours before he would get anymore well wishes because he turned his phone off! He disagrees with me, but I think he was in denial because by Monday evening he was ready to celebrate for real. We went to his parents house and his Dad grilled some great steaks. There was no cake but there were candles, so we ate and sang and celebrated the day the love of my life was born!!!

By Wednesday he was ready to celebrate with my family so we went to my parents for another wonderful dinner.





What's age anyway...just a couple numbers?! We all know that Pat will never have to worry about being old, no matter what his age. Thirty isn't that old anyway and neither is he...He has the hair to prove it!!!

1 comment: