Sunday, December 19, 2010

Just call me Martha Stewart

Actually you can just call me Becky Baumgarner. We are supposed to wear a tacky Christmas sweater for work this week. Given the time of year and the fact that I am frugal I decided to ask mom if she had anything I could borrow. Unfortunately her sweaters weren't tacky enough so she found some ribbon and beads and I turned a regular sweater into a Christmas fiesta! I can't take all of the credit for this masterpiece...mom helped pin the ribbon on the shirt in the shape of a tree, but I sewed everything on by hand!



I also decided I would make some holiday treats for everyone at work. I made peppermint bark and chocolate toffee. I bought little boxes to put them in and as I worked on making everything I kept getting ideas for packaging. I looked around the house to see what I could find and I am very pleased with how everything turned out! I never realized I could be so crafty. Thanks Mom!!



1 comment:

  1. Way to go Martha!! Love the Christmas sweater, that one's a keeper!! Learning you have serious craft skills is a moment you will never forget. Hold it sacred

    ReplyDelete