Sunday, February 19, 2012

On a lighter note

My last post was a little serious so I thought I should back it up with something more upbeat. Yesterday Becky invited us to a festival that was raising money for The Animal Mission. She thought it would be fun because we could bring Maggie.  As we entered I notice the brochure they were giving out...

 I couldn't believe it, so ironic!!
(Remember the title of my last post: Love is a four letter word)

I wish we would have gotten there earlier because the rain cut it short but we had a good time. There were different bands that performed, food and even a pet sitting area. Earlier in the day there was a parade, everyone was dressed for Mardi Gras and threw candy and beads. Pat and I missed that part but we did get to enjoy watching all of the eclectic people and their crazy outfits.

Thanks Maggie your pose really makes the picture!

All of you dog lovers know that love is a 4 'legged' word. They fill our lives with so much joy. They love unconitionally and never hold a grudge. I highly recemmend it (a dog that is); it will change your life for the better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment