Friday, October 31, 2014

Beware!

*I am warning you that the overwhelming cuteness in this post may not be suitable for all readers.*


When I started thinking about Lily's Halloween costume I turned to Pinterest. I was leaning towards an owl because it looked like the easiest DIY option. I showed a few to my mom including one I pinned just for fun. Well, what do you know, she surpassed all of my expectations! Not only did she make the one I really wanted, it is so much better than anything I could ever buy in the store!





Since she turned 11 months last week I decided to use that as my excuse to dress her up and take some pictures. I hadn't tried it on her until this point because I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself when it came to sharing the images. I have spontaneously burst into laughter at the thought of my little chicken and I am thrilled to finally share them with you!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween!

1 comment: