Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cheerios

Cheerios have been Lily's favorite thing for well over a month now. I decided to do my own take on a Pinterest pic I saw for Lily's 8 month "photo shoot".

First of all I have to take a moment to address the fact that she is 8 months old! How can that be?! I don't usually write (/brag ;)) about all of her accomplishments but everything seems to be happening so fast lately! She has mastered crawling and pulling up and now she is working her way around the furniture. I was ready for her to crawl because I love watching her learn new things but I had no idea she would take off so quickly from there. Oh and I can't forget to mention that after 7 1/2 months - 7 1/2 months Lily finally slept through the night!!!!! Big girl status all around!

As I loaded pictures onto the computer I kept thinking, "She looks so big from that angle". The more pictures I looked at the more I realized, she really is that big (even though everyone always tells me she's tiny). Anywho, once again I had big plans for theses photos but seeing as Cheerios are her favorite thing, tearing her eyes away from a whole bowl full was not happening. Get ready for picture overload because eyes or no eyes I thought these were too cute not to share!

Looking around to make sure this wasn't a dream

Then she really started getting in there!

"Hmmmm...."

"I will put all of these in my mouth..."

"And then get some more!"

"Maggie, do you see...."

"Look at all of the these Cheerios!"

"Yummy!"

"Are there any more in here?!"

Giving a healthy eater loads of her favorite thing is not the safest idea but she managed to eat many mouthfuls without choking. And the dogs were so well behaved, waiting for their queue before coming in to clean up the leftovers. 
*By the way, how do people without dogs clean up after there kids?!


I have said it time and time again but I think every parent should get to experience each month of their child's life twice. With every monthly birthday I wish I could go back to the beginning and do it all over again. But as my wise, man-minded husband puts it, "I guess that's why people have more?" Yep, I guess that's why!


No comments:

Post a Comment