Monday, March 4, 2013

4 in the Bed and the Little One Said

...THANK GOODNESS!! That right, we are a family of 4! Last Thursday we adopted 16 week old Molly.


 You may be thinking that I mistaking put up a picture of Maggie but nope, that is Molly! A few weeks ago I spent my Saturday morning browsing pet adoption sites. It ended in tears as I looked at all of the poor doggies with no place to live. One thing led to another and we were on our way to look at 'Cinnamon'. She was very cute and very tired. We decided we would wait until after our weekend away in Charleston to make a decision. The following Tuesday I wanted to look at her again so I pulled up the site and was devastated to read "Cinnamon has been adopted!"

To make a long story short, I continued to check the site and in a week she was back! I'm not sure what happened with the other owners and I don't care because now she is ours!

Sisters!

Everyone was a little worried about how Maggie was going to react. She had her momentary breakdown but everything seems to be on the up and up. The first night we broke the rules and let Molly sleep in bed with us; it was a little crowded but I loved it! Since then Maggie has been enjoying her nights alone in the bed while Molly cooperatively sleeps in her crate.

Cousins sharing Papa Jon's chair.

I can't get enough puppy love.

And neither can he!!

If she continues on this path I may be able to say she is the best puppy ever. She hasn't had any accidents outside of the usual excited/scared moments and all of my shoes are still intact! Although, as a friend pointed out to me today, chewed shoes or no chewed shoes the love is already there.



2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable, and I love how similar they are! I love that Maggie has a partner in crime now :)

    ReplyDelete