Monday, June 4, 2012

Ready and Waiting!

I can't believe that Shelly's shower has come and gone!

This means that in a few short months Baby Kenney will be making a debut! I can't wait to meet him/her (and according to the poll results from the shower it's a girl)! We all had a wonderful time celebrating the big occasion and I think everything turned out great!



Boy or Girl??!!!

 

 

The Mommy and all of her great gifts!


Long time buds!

Family!

My secret weapon...she is the brains behind it all!!

Mommy and Grandma-to-be!


I am so happy to become and Aunt again. It is a job that I take very seriously! I love Baby Kenney so much already, I can't imagine what it will be like to meet him/her for the first time. I look forward to a future of loving, spoiling and hopefully being a part of influencing a life in a positive way.

Now that Mommy and Daddy have all of the essentials we only need one more thing...a BABY! Rob, I hope you are ready for knocks on your door at anytime, someone in you spare bedroom ALL the time and a house guest that you may never be able to get rid of! I love you guys and I am soooo excited to see what the future holds for you and your growing family.


No comments:

Post a Comment