Friday, September 30, 2011

Out With the Old, In With the New!

Well new to me that is. Last night Pat and I made our first big purchase together. I got a new car!!

That's right, no more little coupe. Now I am driving a wagon! It's a Subaru Outback.

Before I went to the dealership I took a few minutes to reflect with my trusty car that had been with me through so much. A lot has happened in the last 5 and 1/2 years that I have had that car and I am proud to say that, this time, it's demise wasn't because I ran it into the back of something!

Goodbye Mercedes...


Hello Station Wagon...


I know I'm a dork with all of the pictures (honestly I can't believe Pat agreed on that last one!) but one day I will want proof that I used to be cool...well at least I had a cool car! Watch out mountains, here we come!


No comments:

Post a Comment