Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Early Bird Does NOT Get the Worm!

This morning I left for work a few minutes early because it was raining I knew my commute would take a little longer than usual. As I turned onto the on ramp I noticed that traffic was at a dead stop. I contemplated reversing but it was too late. After 15 minutes of sitting in the same spot I figured I wouldn't be arriving at work on time. Boy, that was an understatement!!

I couldn't help but document what my car was reading...


I ONLY went 2 miles in 55 minutes, with an average speed of 3 mph! On a "normal" day my commute is less than 15 minutes! By the time I reached the accident, it was cleared from the road and traffic was moving as usual. I pulled into the parking lot at work...


1 hour and 8 minutes from the time I left the house!!

What a way to start your day?!

2 comments:

  1. OK, that has to royally suck! That's why I'm 'sometimes' thankful for mass transit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I wish I could have left my car an walked...it may have been faster! Ha!

    ReplyDelete