Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Losing Team, Winning Night

Feeling adventurous, Pat and I decided to take Becky up on her offer to join her for the Carolina game. It was the coldest game this year but thanks to her generous friend Emily, we had a warm fire and great food at Carolina Park! The game didn't go so well, but thank goodness we had a great band to distract us and bring up everyones spirits. One of the first songs they played was Stand By Me....our wedding song!
That was all it took and we were on the dance floor! We were all having such a great time the band called a group of us on stage to help sing (YIKES) and add a few moves to Mustang Sally.

If you listen closely you can hear Becky on vocals - very nice!! I wish I had some more pictures but I think the video sums things up!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! but I didnt have to listen closely to hear Becky!!! miss yall. xoxo -Shelly

    ReplyDelete