Friday, April 20, 2018

Livin' On Love

We have been spreading love while celebrating babies, birthdays and Easter!

March brought more love for Baby Walter! We celebrated Jenny with a baby fiesta!


...and 6 short days later baby Anson arrived, 3 weeks early!



Some Bunny turned 5! We all enjoyed the Easter themed festivities and more fun and games. Watching the kids try to eat a donut on a string without using their hands gave the adults a good chuckle....and brought some frustartion to the kids ;)





Easter is always a special time for my family because my brother and his family make their annual visit! Going through my pictures, I realize I was obviously too busy having fun to take any. A little disappointing but at least we have the memories. (I would really like to get better about taking family pictures. We have very few pictures of the 4 of us. :(  )




We shared sister love, puppy love, Mama and Daddy love and movie love!


Stier Supply Company annual oyster roast



Okay, so I'm not sure this is love but to Molly any attention is good attention ;)





Our favorite movie, The Greatest Showman came in the mail! I don't usually let Lily watch anything in the middle of the day but I was so excited when it arrived we watched immediately, then again before bed!

 If you thought we were excited about the spring-like weather in my last post, you can guess that official arrival of the season has us beaming. Any time spent outdoors, is a good time to us! We love you, springtime!


I love watching the girls do all of the girly things together, especially tea parties! Lily has been enjoying them for years  but the two of them?! It's too much! <3



Hat and mittens. Every. Single. Day.

Fairy Garden!



By now, everyone knows about Lily's unique fashion sense and how it differs from mine. I had high hopes that Cora would be easy going in this area and allow me to choose her outfits, well that is looking unlikely. She is very particular about what shoes she wears; often choosing two different shoes. :/ And she obviously has no concept of over-accessorizing. She wears as many brackets, necklaces, rings, headbands, crowns, etc. as she can find.




Crafting is a big thing around here and I'm glad that Lily's drawing skills have started to bloom. I cannot draw....like at all so I was pleased when she started drawing things that looked like what she intended them to. She's no artist but thanks to her, we finally have our family portrait! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment