Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy Easter!

I am not sure why but I really, really, really wanted to take Lily to see the Easter Bunny. She hasn't been feeling well so it took me 2 tries to actually get to the mall. She was happy the entire wait....until it was our turn. She was over it! I put her on the bunny's lap, pulled out her binky and this is what we got...


I never had any intention of making this a tradition but after standing in line for 3 overpriced, poor quality photos I will not be doing this again next year but I am happy to have the memories of Lily on her first Easter, overdressed, whining on a creepy bunny's lap!

She turned 5 months (WOW!) 2 days after Easter so I went with the bunny theme this month. Here is my little funny bunny!



I had to take many, many pictures to get the 2 previous "good" ones. She spent most of her time trying to eat her tutu, the eggs and everything else she could get her hands on.



So, while I had a grand vision for her photos, she was uncooperative but that's okay....I've got many years of dress up ahead to make up for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment