Monday, August 5, 2013

For the Mommy-to-be

For months now we have been thinking about how we were going to celebrate the upcoming birth of baby Denver. It didn't take long to decide that the only appropriate theme would be candy. Haley has always been a lover of fruity, chewy confections and since Denver came into the picture her sweet tooth has been in overdrive.

I enjoy any excuse to celebrate and throwing a party in honor of a very deserving friend makes it all the better! Before we went into party mode we enjoyed a relaxing Friday night of girl talk to make the celebration complete.

The shower was perfect! "Haley's Sweet Shoppe"



Surprise cake!!

                                                  






The excitement is mounting as we count down the days. Haley, you are going to be an amazing Mom. I will be here for you whenever you need me. I might not be equipped with personal experience but my arms, ears and heart are always open. Tell Ashley she might have a run for her money when it comes to the title of Favorite Aunt :) I plan to love, spoil and be around my newest nephew as much as possible.  I love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment