Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Baby Fiesta

This weekend we celebrated the upcoming arrival of Ryan and Haley's bundle of joy. The months have flow by so quickly, I can't believe baby Denver is almost ready for his big debut!



The beautiful Mommy-to-be

And the excited Aunt(s)-to-be


The Mexican fiesta theme was a huge hit. Some people took it to a whole 'nother level.

 
 
 
Everyone was excited to get a whack at the piƱata. Ryan was the first in line. Blindfold, turn three times and WHACK - he hit it! 
 

 
I am so excited for the changes that are about to occur in the Stier family. I look forward to spending lots of holidays, weekends and quality time with Denver. I love that I am close enough to see him as much as I want and watch him grow. I can't wait for him to get here!!

 
*Foot update: I got the cast off on Wednesday, Yay! But now I am in a boot 3 times the size and I still have to use crutches, Boo! (I expressed my hopes of being able to walk without them and the nurse said, "Not with your kinda break honey!") I go back in 3 weeks for another x-ray but I have a feeling the boot will be an accessory of mine for a while, thank goodness for maxi dresses! :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment