Saturday, March 24, 2012

Knee Deep in the Water Somewhere

Last night we went to see Zac Brown Band! It was a great concert. As soon as we got there I ran into a co-worker of mine, Michelle. It was so fun to see her!

She was the one that told me about the
concert and helped find our tickets!



I had never given much thought to the 'Band' part of ZBB but boy can they play! The instrument solos were amazing. Electric guitar,  trombone, sax, drums and some other woodwind instrument I didn't recognize (Dad? I know you know). Our favorite was the fiddle, especially when they played the Devil Went Down to Georgia!

This was our first concert expeience (alone) together, and now I'm on Pat's side  the-more-the-merrier, but we had a great time! Pat thinks we might become professional concert goers! Sounds great to me...I like anything when it's live!


No comments:

Post a Comment