Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Who do we think we are?

For those of you who follow my blog you may remember a recent post about old family photos...

In the folder designated for my pictures I found some very funny ones but the one that really made me laugh was this...


Am I the only one in this group that has NO idea why we are making this face??? I mean, really!! Ahahaha!

We must have thought we were something. I am laughing out loud while I am writing this. Oh the memories! Shannon, I know you read this every once and a while...do you have a clue? And Krystal! I loved her, wonder where is she now? Shelly, do you think either of us had a clue that one day we would be related?? I love it!!

Yeah for 1999!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! That picture cracks me up! I have no clue why we look that way....it looks like we are trying to be hard core like the boys or something, but who knows why we would get a pic like that! Oh the fun we had! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa,
    It's KRYSTAL!! I'm found, lol!
    Shelly emailed me the link to your blog and said I would enjoy your latest blog. What a funny picture!! I have no idea either why we decide to look hard care. Nothing like hard core cheerleaders I guess!

    I'm in Columbia. Loving life. Married with kids (5 total, 3 step and 2 of our own), working at USC! I am thrilled to be able to start reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Krystal! I'm so glad you commented! It's great to hear that things are going well for you. Please follow and keep in touch. I'm sure your busy with your family but I LOVE to catch up sometime!

      Delete