Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Stier Family Christmas

This past weekend we had our celebration with the Stiers. We had such a great time. Everyone was there (almost, Jenny we missed you guys) and on Saturday night we all dressed up in our best/tackiest Christmas attire!

Thank goodness the weather decided to cool off enough that it kind of seemed like Christmas time.

So here we are...Celebrating!!!

Sisters!!

 Santa and his Little Helper




Even Maggie got involved!!

I really think that I can get used to this Christmas x 2!!! 

P.S. Here is our beautiful Christmas tree, per Shelly's request...

This tree was the most uniform, perfect tree I have ever seen. There were no holes or spaces anywhere. I wish I could have gotten a picture with the lights on, it's so much prettier. I hope we can find another one like this next year! I love Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment