Saturday, December 10, 2011

Mom and Dad BEWARE!

I just wanted to give my parents a heads up because this post is going to be all about them.

I recently asked for all of their old pictures to reminisce and so I could scan some pictures to have for the future. That brought me to their early years.  My parents first started "going steady" in eighth grade. And like many young relationships they had their breaks but they are what I would consider soul mates.

Homecoming, Senior Year

I LOVE this picture!



I found quite a few pictures of them in this pose!


And all of that led to the big day, October 2, 1968.
The blushing and beautiful bride

That was 43 years ago! I am so happy to have found in Pat what the two of them have had for so many years. They are such an inspiration to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment