Friday, July 1, 2011

O Happy Days

Pat has been working in Charleston so I went down to spend the weekend with him. He had spent most of the week with his Dad at their family beach house. It is so nice there. The house is cosy and comfortable. After everyone went to work on Friday I took Maggie for a run on the beach and spent some time relaxing. Later I met Haley downtown for lunch. After a few hours of shopping and "working" we headed home and hit the beach with the dogs. Tyson hadn't been on the beach in years and you could tell. He was like a puppy again, jumping and running in circles around Haley.




After looking at all of the family photos at the beach house I couldn't help but think that one day we will be doing this same thing but with little ones running around. I look forward to being able to take our children to the house where Pat has so many fond childhood memories. One day....but the dogs will do for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment