Monday, July 11, 2011

The Jacobs take North Dakota

We spent this weekend at the Stiers house trying to squeeze some last minute quality time in with the Jacobs before their big move to Minot, ND. Saturday was Ella Joys birthday celebration. She was so excited! Pat and I got her a 'birthday princess' tiara and a 'Miss Birthday Girl' sash. Aside from the time she spent in the pool, she was wearing that tiara!


I think she had a great birthday (minus the apple juice boxes...Jenny)! Lots of family and friends came over which made the day even more exciting. I don't come from a huge family and a 'small' gathering for the Stiers seems like a big deal to me, but it was so much fun. I spent a lot of time trying to help out whichever child seemed to need it at the moment. One my favorite parts was giving Georgia her bath! We haven't been able to spend as much time with her as I would like (for those of you who may not know, she is only 7 months old) so I enjoyed a little one-on-one time!

There was something much bigger to celebrate as well....David is done with school!!! Congratulations! I know it has been a long road for everyone and they are so excited to set up their new home. It might take us a while but, hopefully, we will make it out for a visit.

Their flight was leaving at 5:30 this morning and they had three connections to make...I hope all is going well! And I wonder if Ella Joy is still wearing her tiara? Hmmm?

We love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment