Friday, April 1, 2011

29 Years Young!

Yesterday I celebrated my 29th birthday. Yes, that is a period at the end of that sentence not an '!'. I have officially entered the last year of my 20's!!
Honestly, I'm not upset about it. It's just another day and another year...no big deal. But there was a BIG deal yesterday. And that was meal and birthday cake that my wonderful mom made for me. My age couldn't distract me from the aroma that filled the house when I walked in, "Sunday at Gramas" is the way I described it. And the chocolate cake covered in rich peanut butter icing with chocolate shavings was a great way to celebrate the day.


I am so thankful that I have such a great family to spend these occasions with.
I love you!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Alyssa! At least someone remembered...Just kidding Shelly!!

    ReplyDelete