Saturday, September 23, 2017

ONE

Summer is almost over that means Labor day weekend is here and Cora is ONE!

We had such a fun weekend! Haley, Denver and Townes came to stay with us and Shelly and Rob and the kids were here visiting Christie. A good time was had by all. Sunday afternoon the adults and the big kids went to the end of the road to play on the lake.




And because I rarely talk about myself....my besties! I couldn't live without them (and the not-pictured)!

Cora is one! We broke tradition and celebrated a day early because so many family members were in town. Lily and I made the cakes and inflated the balloons. Cora wore the same hat and bloomers as Lily but my mom made her the most adorable top to go with it! She was the cutest!





She started off conservative with the cake, then she got a taste and she was all in!







Lily and the big cousins helped open her gifts and finally she crashed.




On her actual birthday (the 5th) we spent most of the day relaxing, cleaning and recouping from the big weekend. Lily found a token for the carousel at the mall in her piggy bank so we went for the afternoon. Finishing off the day with dinner and leftover cake!





I know I'm supposed to say I can't believe she is one, but I can. I've kinda gotten used to time flying by. The sting of this major milestone has been less than expected. I think it is because I realize that age is only a number and just because she's one doesn't mean she isn't my baby anymore! She is, more than ever, my teeny, tiny, cuddly baby!




No comments:

Post a Comment