Friday, June 19, 2015

Hello Summer!

We started our summer the right way, with a 3-day weekend at the beach! We stayed in Garden City which brought back lots of memories for us both. This is where Pat spent many summers vacationing with his family, and me years at "first week" with my girlfriends. Oh, how the times have changed!

We had the best time! Lily loved every minute of the beach; the sand, the waves and the water!




Beach naps are the best!

Evening golf cart rides



Snack break!

Boogie boarding!


I don't know who enjoyed this more, Pat or Lily?! 

Beach love!

We took her to the arcade and Pat was so excited that her first pick was his child hood favorite, Pitchers Choice.

Everyone says she looks like me, but look at their matching facial expressions!

Annual beach trips aren't usually our thing but next year I am lobbying for a whole week! Oh, and I also have to include a quick video of Lily's "swimming" progress. She is starting to "kick and scoop"! I'm not sure if she  will really get the swimming thing down this year but she loves being under water and that's all that matters to me. She gets a huge smile on her face right before you put her under and it usually continues until she surfaces. (Sorry for the nudity in this video....she pretty much does whatever she wants ;))







No comments:

Post a Comment