Friday, December 13, 2013

Here Comes Santa Claus

It is hard to get into the Christmas spirit when it is 80 degrees outside but I managed to put up a few decorations. Between Pat's busy work schedule and the Carolina/Clemson game our traditional tree trimming dropped to the bottom of the list. Last week, after having our tree up for 5 days, I finally put my mind to it and added the ornaments....all by myself. Well not all by myself, I always have my girls - all three of them!!

Lily's first ornament and my first ornament!
I just realized she weighed 7lbs 8oz at her  2 week checkup - my birth weight!


Pat's Aunt Jeannie hosts "Pictures with Santa" at Stier Supply every year. I was so excited to be able to take Lily to meet Jolly ol' Saint Nick without the worry of crowds or germs!

She was perfectly happy then I decided I wanted some pictures without the hat...

 ...thus the classic crying picture!

"Hey, who are you?"

I am surprised I haven't spent all of my time taking pictures of her but I have done a few "photo shoots" to make up for my lack of day-to-day pictures. I could completely bombard you but I will refrain and just pick a few!


She is always scowling...just like her mom!

I can't believe she is 3 weeks old already! I spent 4 1/2 months wishing the days away and now I am trying to figure out how to make them longer. I look forward to every day with my sweet Lily but I am especially excited for our first Christmas together!





1 comment: