Tuesday, September 24, 2013

He's Here!

Monday night I was honored with a visit from my newest nephew, Denver! Before he was born I asked my doctor about making the trip to see him (even though I knew the answer) and was denied so I was ecstatic when I found out they were coming to town. I can't believe he is one week old already! He is the sweetest, most handsome little fellow!!


Mommy and Daddy seem to have settled into their new roles quickly. Ryan is a proud and doting Dad and Haley a calm, attentive, loving Mom while staying true to her laid back personality. It was such a pleasure to have them here. I hate the thought of our next visit being weeks away but that is overshadowed by my excitement of Denver's first meeting with his little cousin! BFF in the making!!

3 comments:

  1. You look radiant! Hey from Huatulco , Mexico ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look radiant! Hey from Huatulco , Mexico ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too kind...that Mexican sun must be getting to your head! :)

    ReplyDelete