Monday, February 4, 2013

One More Member of the Club

Rob, being the wonderful husband he is put together a great group to celebrate the departure of Shelly's 20's. Her best girlfriends from NYC surprised her Friday night followed by Haley, Jenny and myself on Saturday.



We celebrated with dinner downtown at Tsunami. Once we were home and in our PJ's it was time to take in some movies. A few months ago I came across some home videos of Shelly's from college and I had them converted to DVD. They provided us with lots of entertainment!

 
My "Stop, Drop and Roll" roll. Yummy!


No post about Shelly would be complete without a picture of Anacapri.

She is so sweet I could just eat her up!

Shelly, today I welcome you to the 30 and over club. Congratulations and Happy Birthday!


1 comment:

  1. 1) Loved the weekend!
    2) I nominated you for a Liebster Award, check it out http://thistimeimeanitalyssa.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete