Sunday, September 9, 2012

Say Cheese!

I love taking pictures. I have always been one of those people that make everyone stop and pose for a pic. I used to say that I didn't think my nephews or niece would recognize me without a camera attached to my face!

I feel like they are a tool to help us reflect on our lives.

It works out really well that this has become my hobby because this is one of the loves that Pat and I share. He enjoys being on the go and seeing as many things as possible which, honestly, isn't always numero uno to me but I love to get the pics!

I originally started this blog as a way to share with family and friends but it has turned out to be one of our greatest connections while Pat is on the road. It's something I can pull up at work and I am instantly back at that place. Everyday chores don't seem so bad because I know when the weekend rolls around we will be together and our adventures will begin again!!

Life is all about rolling with the punches...even the ones that leave a bruise!


Summer 2000.

Typical of our relationship: I'm focused straight ahead, and he is enjoying everything along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment