Friday, March 25, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Kenney

Shelly and Rob are officially husband and wife!

It was such a fun wedding weekend! Friday night after rehearsal we had dinner at the the Palmetto Club which was a great time for the two families to get to know one another. After dinner we all enjoyed music and dancing at the Sheraton Rooftop. It was great to have fun and catch up with all of our family and friends we haven't seen in a while!
Saturday, March 19, 2011 was the big day. Shelly looked so beautiful in her dress and I was honored to be a part of the ceremony. The nuptials were followed by a fabulous reception at the Museum of Art!
Because to my duties a matron of honor, I fell short in the picture department. So, I want to give a special thanks to Alyssa for allowing me to share hers!!









Congratulations to the Mr. and Mrs.!!


1 comment: