Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day 2011!

Oh to feel like a child again!
This Sunday, Pat assured me that I wouldn't be going to work the following day due to the weather. I never want to be let down, so I chose to ignore him and plan for the worst. But my child-like instincts had me up ever couple of hours looking out the window. And to my amazement, at 5:00am, there it was...SNOW!
Pat was running around, yelling and out the door before 7:00am. I slept until 8 and woke up worried that I hadn't gotten my confirmation from work. After a few calls, my worries were gone and I was on the couch drinking coffee. Pat eventually came home and we enjoyed a great, relaxing snow day together!



1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, you got sooo much! Now why couldnt it have snowed like that when I lived with you??

    ReplyDelete